Banana Splits: Finished!

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - Posted by Lauren Cole at 12:06 AM
Hey guys!

Below are the pictures of my finished Pink Converse Chucks "Banana Split" shoes!





Sorry for the flash overkill. It's night time and I don't have adequate lighting. So tomorrow these will be given a proper photoshoot and off to Sweet Street Sneaks they go!

Oh and I'm sorry but I've up'd the price on these, again. The new price is $50 + shipping, which is always $5 at my store.



Also!
Here are the current pictures of my White Converse XX Hi-top "Peacock" shoes!
These have already been posted on my deviantart page- Lauren's DA - I just wanted to have them here, too.



The first picture shows them at their current state - yeah I haven't touched them in a while. I'm sorryyyyy!!

The second picture shows the lineart in detail.

These ones are NOT for sale. I bought them solely for me to have my own designed shoes. I can, however, do a pair like these as a commission. They're more expensive than the lowtops or Vans. Not including the price of the shoe itself, one of these would be $40, where my lowtops will typically be about $30 not including shoe price.

If you have any questions feel free to comment, note me on DA, or shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

<3,
Lauren